Monday, May 7, 2012

Boycott Warning to Hurtful Hurtz

Sky Thoth <***********>     Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Reply-To: Sky Thoth <***********>
To: Hertz Customer Relations <CustomerRelations@hertz.com>
Dear Hertz Customer Service,

You have one last chance to refund me the extra charges you deceived me over in my quote and later ripped me off of.  If you do not, I will start an online boycott of your company with the aim of seeing you driven out of business and bankrupt in my lifetime.  I will never give up.  Is the money you ripped off of worth it to you?  You will be judged.  You choose.   In my world view, Civilization is at stake on this principle, and I will never back down.  You can see why on my blog.  Here is the link:

http://puttheotherfootdown.blogspot.com/2012/05/hertz-hurts.html

Everything I write to you and everything you write to me will now be an open letter until this issue is resolved.  In the end, the record will stay online forever to document how long it takes you to wake up. This will help everyone judge whether or not you are a worthy member of the future business ecosystem in our world.  So far you are not passing your test.  In response to your last letter, I am telling you--YOU FAIL.  Are you ready to retake your test yet?

Sincerely,

Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment