Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fax to Hurtful Hertz


FAX:  405-290-2899
ATTENTION:

Janet N.
Customer Correspondence Administrator
OKC Customer Services
The Hertz Corporation
P.O. Box 26120
14501 Hertz Quail Springs Parkway
Oklahoma City, OK  73134
U.S.A.

Telephone:  888-777-6095, Ext. 4812
FAX:  405-290-2899


Dear Janet N. of Hertz Customer Service,

Attached is my evidence that Hertz changed the fees that I had agreed to on the LDW rate from $105.00 to $233.94.  I consider it theft until Hertz gives me the difference back.  If you have evidence that this change in rate was legal, send me evidence in the long forms of our contract, so I don’t have to sue Hertz to see the evidence.  Otherwise I will likely sue. 

Either way, Hertz clearly deceived me, and I will wage a PR campaign against Hertz for life until I am refunded my $127.94.  It is your choice.  Attached you will also find a copy of my blog.  If you don’t respond with more than a generic brush off, I may write to congress and complain to all of my representatives as well.  I will also most certainly register a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and with Rip Off Report dot com as well.  After that I may entertain myself with picketing outside of Hertz rental locations and posting videos of that on YouTube if I find that to be within my rights under the law.  Please inform me if you have reason to believe that is not within my rights.

Sincerely,
Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment