Sunday, May 27, 2012

End Wells Fargo Boycott

Dear Readers,

Ms. Trinh Haye apologized to me for Pete's refusing to give me a refund and said that she spoke with him about it, so I am ending my boycott of Wells Fargo.  This happened a little over a week ago, but I did not have time to update this blog because I was immediately headed off to Vermont to supervise a camping trip where I had very little internet access.


If Pete would like me to remove his last name from this blog in the future as this record appears fairly high up on a google search of his full name, I would be happy to do so, but only if he writes me a written apology letter.  If you see Pete's full name on this blog it means he personally has never apologized or seen the error of his ways in playing gotcha banking instead of working with customers in a reasonable and fair manner.


Sky Thoth

No comments:

Post a Comment